The Spring 2016 course in Central London, which starts on 18 January, is being offered FREE (apart from a £10 administration charge).
The course asks,
- What makes people free?
- Why are so many people wage slaves?
- Why do some people earn many times what others earn?
- What makes countries wealthy?
- Why are there so many rich people in poor countries and so many poor people in rich countries?
- How can economic injustice be reduced and economic freedom established?
Click here for more detailed information on the course.
In Central London all sessions are held at 11 Mandeville Place, London W1U 3AJ. The course starts the week beginning 18 January and is being held every weekday at 7.00pm and Saturday mornings at 10.00 am. You can join it for any one day throughout the term by registering online or by phoning 020 7034 4000.
Online course in Economics with Justice
We now offer a new online course in Economics with Justice. The course is a simple introduction to the principles of economics, that embraces justice and prosperity for all. The Spring course has now begun and we will have details of the summer term available soon.
For Spring 2016, we can also offer Part 3 online. Open to anyone who has completed Part 2, the course starts on Thursday 14 January and additional details can be found here.