This ten session introductory course, Economics with Justice, is being offered free (apart from a £10 administration charge) in Central London for Summer 2015, until 3 Feb 2015
The course asks,
- What makes people free?
- Why are so many people wage slaves?
- Why do some people earn many times what others earn?
- What makes countries wealthy?
- Why are there so many rich people in poor countries and so many poor people in rich countries?
- How can economic injustice be reduced and economic freedom established?
Click here for more detailed information on the course.
In central London all sessions are held at 11 Mandeville Place, London W1U 3AJ. The course starts the week beginning 19 January and is being held every weekday at 7.00pm and Saturday mornings at 10.00 am. You can join it for any one day throughout the term by registering online or by phoning 020 7034 4000.
Think someone you know might be interested too? Click here to download a poster to send to them.
Online course in Economics with Justice
This new online course is a simple introduction to the principles of economics that embraces justice and prosperity for all. It is offered between 8pm and 9.15pm, for ten consecutive Mondays, starting 23 January 2015. The fee is £65 ($100). Easy set up. Click here for more details.